Wednesday, October 6, 2010

C4K 1 and 2

I commented on http://grou.ps/noelclassof2011/blogs/item/my-learning-menifesto/#comments_list which is a little boy named Ismael's blog. I posted on his "about me" post and also his Manifesto. I thought the manifesto was a really cool idea for this teacher to incorporate in the classroom and I am tempted to steal the idea when I become a teacher. :D

Hi Ismael, my name is Tiphanie and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. It is a college that is located in Mobile, Alabama. I am in a class called EDM310 and if you want to check out my blog it is at http://owenstiphanieedm310.blogspot.com/ . I also really love to play video games! My favorites are anything with Mario or Pokemon! I also love to play dodge ball, but I don't try to hit people in the face because I don't want to hurt anyone. I hope your surgery went well and that you are doing much better! I agree with you that math can sometime be hard but also easy. It can also be really fun sometimes!


Hi Ismael, this is Tiphanie! I am from the University of South Alabama and I am in the class EDM310 . I think if you followed all of your manifesto you would learn a whole lot more in school this year than ever before! I also have trouble getting up in the morning and I too should try to go to bed earlier so I wont be tired at school anymore! Great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment